Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Music Blag

so yesterday i came home from work, dropped my stuff on the floor, and the mr. came up to me and gave me a hug with a sheepish smile.
justin: heyyyyy kim. so.. i decided to start a blog.
kim: hahaha what?
justin: a MUSIC blog. and i can post lots of stuff on there and if people like it a lot then i can also maybe make money! (he knows the way to my heart)

he has been hard at work on this since yesterday. i'm pretty impressed and proud to say the least.

here's the link:

since i have been with justin he has opend my eyes to a wide array of music and my musical taste has pretty much expanded to include any and every genre.  sometimes he wishes i would just go back to being the girl he met that only listened to folk music, but i can't, i am a changed woman.
so if you are looking for some new music or to expand your musical tastebuds check it out.
if you love me and you want to help us become rich and famous check it out!

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment