Friday, June 29, 2012

best day

Yesterday after work justin and i headed to hyrum dam where we were told we could rent paddle boards and explore the lake. i have always wanted to paddleboard and i love anything that makes me feel like a i am a native hawaiian, so i was stoked. it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. except for the times justin thought it was funny to hit my board with his paddle and push my board out from under me. after a while anytime he was near me i would quickly get on my stomache and hold onto my board for dear life. i got him pretty good a couple times too. i think i ended up winning the pushing-of-the-board-battle, i'm sure he wouldn't openly agree (boy pride), but we all know who won. 

It was the most relaxing activity, we paddled to the other side of the lake and just layed on the boards in the water while bro's on jet skiis did circles around us. After about 45 minutes though i began feeling super naseous and thought i was going to throw up. I think i got sea sick!

We saw a couple with one of these sailboats and they looked like they were having so much fun. justin has always wanted one and i think it would be so awesome. too bad they cost an arm and a leg. i think it would be cool to make one. too bad i don't have those skillz. someday..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment