Friday, June 8, 2012

I am so happy it's friday. nothing like working a full time job to help you really appreciate the weekends. i am not loving this whole being-grown-up thing just quite yet.  i am tired all the time, feel like i have no life, and feel like i have to save ALL the money that i do make, which makes me feel like it's all for nothing (i'm a work hard, play hard kind of person). last night i was thinking about what it would be like to be working full time and be tired and come home and have multiple kids to take care of.  many of my co-workers are mommas that do just that. i have a greater appreciation for them and for what my mom did growing up. i hope that i am able to not have to do that, but i admire people who do that to help provide for their family and make ends meet.  selfless love. i want that.  

Weekends like the one above are really what make everything worth it.  Time with my love and good friends in nature, just enjoying the beauty of life.
sorry for whinning, my job really isn't THAT hard. i like it. it's just this whole being responsible and having to grow up thing that is getting to me. it's just an adjustment and a change that is good! but hard to get used to.
all in all, life is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment